1. responsible for the collation of project client documents.
2. responsible for coordinating project schedule, preparing project timeline and arranging designers to carry out design work.
3. responsible for coordinating the project time with clients by phone and email, and organizing designers to carry out design proposals.
4. be able to correctly understand the client's needs and convey to the designer the client's design requirements or program modification opinions.
1. college degree or above, have project tracking experience, and be able to skillfully sort out a series of work such as text collation, mail sending and receiving, telephone appointment communication.
2. able to operate office software proficiently and know how to produce and other post-production links.
3. able to adapt to the work pressure of multi-tasking.
4. positive work, good understanding, able to think proactively, with good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
5. 1-2 years of project tracking experience in a design company is preferred.